* * Anonymous Doc: So I put the contraceptive patch where...?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

So I put the contraceptive patch where...?

Oh, clinic patients, how I missed you.

"So I put the contraceptive patch in my vagina?"

"No."

"Can I get a gas pain in my ear?"

"No."

"What if I put food in my ear? Then can I?"

"No."

"I have a stomach pain. Does that mean I'm pregnant?"

"No."

"If I use the nicotine patch and the contraceptive patch, do they cancel each other out?"

"No."

"What if I get them confused?"

"Don't."

"If I use condoms while I'm using the patch, do they cancel each other out?"

"No."

"My friend has some kind of ring she uses as birth control. Can I get that even if I don't know my ring size?"

2 comments:

  1. lol, wow, I hope this person never reproduces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, nice! :D Here's one more -
    'Doctor, Doctor, I want to be circumcised'.
    'Are you sure? it will hurt'.
    'How much?'
    'Well, I was circumcised when I was a baby, and I couldn't walk for a year and a half!' :D :D
    Levonelle

    ReplyDelete