* * Anonymous Doc

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sorry for the lack of new posts for a few days. Fighting a cold, which probably will end up meaning all of my patients will soon be fighting a cold. I have a 90 year old patient I am trying to avoid seeing so I don't infect her. Sending in the intern. So then her daughter finds me and asks me why I haven't checked on her mother in a few days. I tried to explain and she yells, "I don't care if you have a cold, I want you checking on my mother.". So I can't win. Trying to help and I can't win.

Watched the Royal Wedding. I wonder how someone gets to be the Royal Doctor.

2 comments:

  1. "Watched the Royal Wedding. I wonder how someone gets to be the Royal Doctor."

    That's *exactly* what I was thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see "The King's Speech"? It was not flattering regarding royal physicians. Great movie, though.

    ReplyDelete