* * Anonymous Doc

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Okay, time for a relaunch. Remember my fake hospital site from a few weeks back, St. Deathsdoor? I've made all the links work. Hopefully something funny behind each click, if I've done my job. There's like a hundred pages of stuff there, and some of it is really bizarre, so I urge you to check it out and click around the site if you're so inclined.

St. Deathsdoor Hospital

There's even a Get Well Soon e-card you can send to a friend.

If you do find the site amusing, do me a favor and help me spread the word.

(And if you don't, that's okay too-- new post coming later, I think.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like a genuine hospital website. How did you manage to find the time to create this website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete