* * Anonymous Doc: Vacation

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vacation

I think I've been sleeping for about 96 hours now.  Hence the lack of new posts.  I have been on vacation since Saturday.  I return to two weeks of the night shift.  Am trying to bank some extra sleep hours, not to mention catch up on everything on the DVR.  Who won the Super Bowl, anyway?  I should find out by the end of the week if my TV-watching pace continues.  Apologies for the lack of new thoughts since Thursday.  I will come up with some, and return to the usual pace of things.  Suppose I'd be happy to take post ideas in the comments, if anyone has anything they'd want me to write about, in between naps and reruns.  Also, Hulu recommendations.

12 comments:

  1. Happy vacation?

    Out of personal curiosity, what are you doing when you're finished with residency?

    Or you could blog about your last date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, do you have any funny stories from med school? Thinks medics should know to appear less stupid/or more funny =) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is residency really that bad? You're scaring me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.hulu.com/battleground

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! starting med school in June (eek!). I recommend netflix online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't change a thing. I hope that won't be a challenge once you are fully credentialed. I've enjoyed lots of laughs already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Simpsons had a lovely vacation episode last week. http://www.hulu.com/watch/355661/the-simpsons-a-totally-fun-thing-bart-will-never-do-again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hulu: check out The New Girl, but go straight to episode 4. The first few are subpar. Once Upon A Time is good, as is Grimm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you are having a good vacation, but I miss you! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Community, Episode 17. Its a very funny parody of Law & Order.

    I think you might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know nothing about medicine, but just love reading your posts. You're seriously entertaining!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agree with omdg, what are your future plans after residency and when will you finish with residency?

    ReplyDelete