* * Anonymous Doc

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Before you go-- I'm just wondering what kind of doctor I should see if I want to be circumcised."

"Excuse me?"

"I want to be circumcised. I've wanted to for a while, but just haven't gotten around to it."

"Hmmm. I'll have to refer you to a urologist. He'd be able to consult and then do the surgery."

"Wait, it's a surgery?"


"Oh. Wait. Like a real surgery?"

"What did you think it was?"

"I thought they just pulled it off or something."

"They have to surgically remove the foreskin."

"Like, in the hospital?"

"I think probably outpatient-- you would go home the same day."

"I don't know if I'm really interested anymore."

"Well, I can give you the name of a urologist, and you can make an appointment and talk to him or her."

"There are not women urologists."

"Sure there are."

"I am not letting a woman talk to me about my penis."


"So it's really a surgery?"


"Wow. Crazy."

1 comment:

  1. "Yes, sir, you're crazy alright. Perhaps a referral to a psychologist. I can make sure it is a MALE psychologist."