* * Anonymous Doc: Thoughts From The Depression

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thoughts From The Depression

I am with a new 96-year-old patient:

"Where are we?"

"A bank."

"What year is it?"

"1929."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How's the economy?"

"Oh, you know.  Not so good."

"What are you doing here?"

"The normal things you do in a bank."

"And what are those?"

"You know.  Taking out money."

"Do you have a lot of money in the bank?"

"Not as much as I used to."

"What if I told you this was a hospital?"

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised.  Banks have to do all sorts of things to make money these days."

5 comments:

  1. Just curious, were his memories confabulated or had he regressed back to his actual recollection of 1929?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very cute...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except he would have only been 13 in 1929... something seems fishy... Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banks still do all sorts of things to make money these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was heartbroken that my wife moved in with another man so I had a spell to bring her back home and stop the affair she had with him. In just 4 days she left him and went to live at the motel. She called to say so and get news of the kids. The discussion was pleasant, as if she was changing to become the woman I knew when we got married. It was exactly as you said…. Now she’s back home and is absolutely crazy about me. I am so thrilled by this spell that I cant find the right words to say how I feel right now. All I can decently say is that you changed my life and saved the most important thing in my life: my family, way to contact my savior is
    winexbackspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete