* * Anonymous Doc: Rash

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rash

"I wanted to call to say I have a rash on my chest."

"All of a sudden?"

"I think so."

"Can you describe it?"

"It's red and pimply."

"Did you put anything new on your chest? Any creams or lotions?"

"Just food."

"Why food?"

"It dripped."

"What food?"

"Soup."

"What kind?"

"Pea."

"I'm not sure why that would cause a rash."

"Wait, it was lentil."

"Still not sure why it would cause a rash. Why don't you come in and I'll take a look."

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to."

"It really should be seen."

"Oh, I also have 102 temperature."

"Yeah, you should come in."

"You want soup? I have extra."

"No thanks."

2 comments:

  1. Smart to pass on the soup, he was actually offering you the scraps from his chest. ;-)

    ReplyDelete